This weeks homework is to write a review of either a book, a film or a restaurant that you have read/visited recently.
Remember to click on your name and tag yourself before publishing. If you have not finished and want more time then save your post as a draft.
If you want a maths challenge then check out this blog:Â http://7puzzleblog.com/category/easy/Â Â It changes each day and some are a lot harder than others (even on the ‘easy’ page). Â It would be great if you could post your workings out on our blog too.
Here are some tips of how to write a review:
How to write a review
- Hook the reader with a strong sentence about the film/restaurant/book you are reviewingÂ
- Include a detailed description about the plot/restaurantÂ
- State who it would appeal to (the audience)Â
- If a book or film, write a summary of the action without the ending (you donâ€™t want to spoil it for anyone!)Â
- If a restaurant, write about who you were with, what the staff were like and what you thought about the decorationÂ
- Use technical detailsÂ
- Give an opinion as the reviewerÂ
- For film or book, mentioned strengths and weaknesses, for example, the plot, acting, costumesÂ
- For a restaurant, mention strengths and weaknesses, for example, the portion size, the speed of service, the taste